Friday, May 07, 2010

O.G. Infernal Affairs?


Dancing @ 0:21 > Tonya doing "Caribbean Queen" ("He also does the Moonwalk, but I don't know how to do that yet"). But only by a slim margin





sintalentos - freestyle

I was really keen on freestyle when I first moved to the beast, perhaps b/c of home sickness. Of course, the City is freestyle Mecca and '80s babies from the boroughs and uptown can kick a healthy amount of knowledge. So maybe I was content to just talk (record) shop with Dom, b/c I never bothered to play out a lot of these records. Then Guro asked for some Johnny O to help celebrate his niece's 16th. So, I was happy to oblige.

Sandée - Notice Me (Clivilles & Cole Club Vocal)
Noel - Silent Morning (12" Club)
Shannon - Let The Music Play
Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - I Wonder If I Take You Home
The Cover Girls - Show Me (The Nest Mix)
India - Bailando En El Fuego (Spanish Mix)
Nayobe - No Te Vayas (Please Don't Go)
Pajama Party - Yo No Sé (Vocal)
Exposé - Point Of No Return (Ultimix)
Debbie Deb - Look Out Weekend
Debbie Deb - When I Hear Music
Cynthia & Johnny O - Dreamboy/Dreamgirl (Radio Freestyle Mix)
Johnny O - Fantasy Girl
Lil' Suzy - Take Me In Your Arms
Jaya - If You Leave Me Now (Radio Mix)
Stevie B - I Wanna Be The One (Radio Mix)
Freestyle - It's Automatic
Yazoo - Don't Go
Stacey Q - Two Of Hearts
JJ Fad - Supersonic
DJ Trident - ONE MORE TRY REMIX


BTW, a few new pieces on Prefix:

Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings: I Learned The Hard Way
Mike Patton: Mondo Cane
Very Be Careful: Escape Room

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home