Wednesday, February 14, 2007

You Send Me


Do you get what he's sayin'??



sintalentos - lovely day daze (mp3)

Wilson Pickett - I'm in Love
Lou Rawls - You’ve Made Me So Very Happy
Staple Singers - I'll Take You There
Joe & Ann - Gee Baby
Ray Charles - It Should've Been Me
Brenton Wood - Gimme Little Sign
Dennis Brown - Things In Life
Cornell Campbell - Ten To One
Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
Donny Hathaway - What A Woman Really Means
The Muscle Shoals Horns - Addicted To Your Love
Greg Perry - Love Is Magic (this and the Muscle Shoals were swagger jacked from Matt Africa and B.Cause. cop that Soul Boulders magic here (scroll to the bottom), if you haven't already)
Lauryn Hill - Tell Him
Al Green - I'm Glad You're Mine
Linda Lyndell - What A Man [Ed. - you'd think I'd know what's on my own blend, eh?]


happy day, tricks.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home