Monday, November 07, 2005

Puttin' on the Writz



Congratulations! You won... a book.


Elvis Costello and the Attractions - "Everyday I Write the Book (live)" (mp3)
(purchase here)

I live with writers, people who appreciate writing, and folks passionate about and critical of writing. So, you'd think I'd step my game up, right?

A new thought: Long-term relationships and planning are often considered the domain of maturity and adulthood. Yet, even primary school has started the prep. Beginning with one six-year project, we progress to a three-year plan and so on.

Of late, I have been reading more online than print content. Subsequently, I have been reading smaller chunks, scrolling about, bookmarking, and going back to The Lab for the umpteenth time... which I suppose is not too different from my book-reading style. However, I have been noticeably
more erratic with my digital habits. I feel like I have had more flings than committed relationships.

Maybe Mike D and I will give it another go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home